Ideal for use in Hospitals, Laboratories and the Food Industry where only limited space is and small quantities of dry ice are needed “on tap”
Because Dry Ice cannot be stored for long, the advantages are obvious – produce the amount you need, as you need it – saving wastage from unused Dry Ice purchased from others.
If you have a supply of liquid CO2 you have all you need to produce your own and the pelletizer can be integrated to feed into packing lines or into blast cleaning stations for automated operations, thus cancelling the movement of bulky Dry Ice containers through your facility.
- Powers supply: 3×400/50Hz (Other voltages/Hz on request)
- Power consumption: 3 kW
- Max. current: 6.5 Amps (Required start-up Amps should be calculated as 5 to 6 times Amp usage)
- Power connection: 16A/3P+E CEE2-215
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 600 x 1000 x 1560 mm
- Weight: 203 kg
- Pressure range: 15-18 bar
- Production rate: 50 kg/h
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C
- LCO2 to dry ice conversion without recovery unit: 2.5:1 when producing 3.0 mm pellets
- Lubrication oil: Castrol Optileb GT 460 (approved for the food industry)