WL 5000 AIRMAX ¾-INCH
THE SPECIAL CHOICE FOR DEMANDING DRY ICE CLEANING ¾-INCH
Small or big wishes – the best ones are those fulfilled.
Our dry ice blasting machine WL 5000 AirMax ¾ inch is a versatile, variable dry ice blasting machine for cleaning surfaces of the most diverse impurities.
This dry ice blasting unit has been developed for robust and demanding continuous operation.
The high filling volume of 50kg dry ice pellets makes the operation of this system comfortable, the filling interval is therefore significantly longer with this dry ice blasting unit.
The dry ice container is made of stainless steel and, like all White Lion dry ice blasting rods, has a glass lid for easy level control.
The conveying volume of 140kg/h dry ice makes these systems a sovereign partner of the industry.
If this range of lines is not sufficient for you, we offer you this system alternatively also in the 1 inch variant, with even more power for powerful moments in life.
The frame of the dry ice blasting unit is made of aluminium so that transport is as easy as possible.
All other relevant components are made of stainless steel to ensure a long service life.
- Designation: White Lion WL 3000 Profi
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 120 kg/h (continously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 30 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾“ avaiable in different lengths: 1,5 m, 7,5 m, 10 m
- Compressed air hose 1“ available in length 10 m
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 675 mm × 580 mm × 900 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufacture: Germany
COMPRESSED AIR DATA
- Air consumption : 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO standard 8573-1: Class 3: Oil and dust-free
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz (other voltages on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W In special construction as 1″ possible.