WL MINI CUBE
THE WHITE LION CUBE AVERITABLE COOL
MULTI-TALENT - 1/2 ZOLL
The White Lion Cube is literally a cube. with dimensions of 48×48×48 cm with a weight of approx. 45kg.
A completely new development is the integrated dry ice grinder, a type of mill that continuously grinds the required 3mm blasting granules of dry ice pellets to the desired size. This is where dry ice micro particles are produced. These fine C02 ice particles enable particularly gentle and at the same time effective cleaning of moulded parts or tools.
They provide access to areas that may not be reached with traditional dry ice blasting.
The White Lion Cube can be used for plastic injection moulding laboratories, and also for upholstery (train bus vehice) or cockpit cleaning.
The Cube can produce amazina deanina resuts fom an air volume of 0.5m3 per min. airflow and an air pressure of 0.5 bar.
The highlight is its three 4 mm compressed air connections. With sufficient volume flow, these ensure fast, effective cleaning, making the performance almost comparable to that of a 3/4 inch dry ice blasting system, such as our WL 1500 Competition.
Enjoy the mobility of this unit and check out the two different-sized cube trolleys with space for a 36l or 12,5l dry ice hopper as well as industry-specific tools.
Further accessories can be found in the menu item under accessories.
- Designation: White Lion Cube dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: Single hose system
- Blasting material: dry ice pellets up to 3 mm diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 0-60 kg/h (infinitely variable)
- Dry ice capacity in filling container: approx. 10 kg (insulated with electric vibrator)
- Blast hose ½” available in different lengths: 1,5 m, 2,5 m, 5m
- Compressed air supply line 1× 2.5m quick coupling 4mm, connection possibility for 3X quick coupling
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 480 mm × 480 mm × 480 mm
- Weight: 45 kg
- Manufacture: Germany
COMPRESSED AIR DATA
- Air consumption: 0.2 – 3.3 m3/min (depending on nozzle)
- Application pressure: 0.5 – 10 bar
- Perm. operating pressure: up to 10 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance ISO standard 8573-1: Class 3:
- Power supply: 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz (other voltage on request)
- Electrical power: 500 W