WHITE LION ANTARCIA XL
ALMOST A COLD RECORD
Dry Ice is a multi-faceted, first-rate cooling agent with fascinating physical properties. Dry ice does not melt into water but sublimates into its gaseous state. Its coldness of -78,48 degrees Celsius is nearing the antarctic ground zero records. The temperatures in the Antarctic often fall far below -60 celsius with the lowest ever measured cold record being -93.2 degrees Celsius. This figure was determined via satellite on a high plateau in the eastern Antarctic.
Such properties as the ones mentioned contribute to dry ice being, amongst other things, an ideal cooling and blasting agent.
Without secondary waste material this procedure generates the maximum purity.
These properties are being utilised by the industry which is using it to clean sensitive tools, plants and machines with the so called dry ice blasting procedure.
The production output of the “White Lion Antarcia XL” is approx. 260 kg/ h with pellets of 3mm size. By changing the matrix. the pellet size can be varied between 3, 10 and 16mm.
- Power Supply: 400 V 3 Ph, Connector 16 A CEE r
- Power line frequency: 50 Hz
- Control voltage: 24V DC
- Power consumption: 8,5 kW
- Weight: ca. 690 kg (without packaging).
- Dimensions(LxDxH): ca.17OO mm x 1350 mm x 990 mm
- Raw material: CO2 – liquid
- lnlet pressure: 15 bar (g) – 21 bar (g)
- Output: ca. 260 kg/h with 3 mm Pellets .
- Hydraulic oil: ca. 100 I
- Recommended range of temperature: 15°C – 35°C
- Recommended relative humidity of the air: 40%- 80%